Lmic library with Dragino Lora shiled and Daragino gateway

Hello there,
I am working on a project using Lora shield from dragino, Arduino Mega and a gateway from Dragino.
I use a Dragino lora shield with Lmic library what I have to configure in order to make the lora shiled sends is packets to the gateway?? " Frequency band ".
I tried to modify in config lmic file , but the gatewway does not receive the packets the serial monitor said Unknown event !!!
when I copy a dragino config file and putted inside the lmic_project_config the comiler complains errors about planband .

// project-specific definitions
#define CFG_eu868 1
//#define CFG_us915 1
//#define CFG_au915 1
//#define CFG_as923 1
// #define LMIC_COUNTRY_CODE LMIC_COUNTRY_CODE_JP	/* for as923-JP */
//#define CFG_kr920 1
//#define CFG_in866 1
#define CFG_sx1276_radio 1
//#define LMIC_USE_INTERRUPTS

in case of copy the dragino file inside the mcci conifig project I got this errrors:

"C:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.49.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR "-IC:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.49.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.49.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\mega" "-IC:\\Users\\Muham\\OneDrive\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DHTlib" "-IC:\\Users\\Muham\\OneDrive\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.49.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\SPI\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\Muham\\OneDrive\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\SimpleTimer" "C:\\Users\\Muham\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_767518\\sketch\\THM-smart-plant-thm_code.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Muham\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_767518\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
In file included from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/oslmic.h:37:0,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/lmic.h:36,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/arduino_lmic.h:26,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic.h:28,
                 from D:\Lora Project\THM-smart-plant-thm_code\THM-smart-plant-thm_code.ino:33:
C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/config.h:42:3: error: #error "Internal error: Neither EU-like nor US-like!"
 # error "Internal error: Neither EU-like nor US-like!"
   ^~~~~
In file included from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/lmic_bandplan_eu868.h:33:0,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/lmic_bandplan.h:37,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/arduino_lmic.h:27,
                 from C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic.h:28,
                 from D:\Lora Project\THM-smart-plant-thm_code\THM-smart-plant-thm_code.ino:33:
C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library\src/lmic/lmic_eu_like.h:38:3: error: #error "lmic not configured for EU-like bandplan"
 # error "lmic not configured for EU-like bandplan"
   ^~~~~
Using library DHTlib at version 0.1.33 in folder: C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DHTlib 
Using library MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library at version 4.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCCI_LoRaWAN_LMIC_library 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.49.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI 
Using library SimpleTimer in folder: C:\Users\Muham\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SimpleTimer (legacy)
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

regards,
Mohamad

What type of dragino gateway do you use? Note that 1- or 2-channel gateways can’t work with lmic.

I tried this repository GitHub - mcci-catena/arduino-lmic: LoraWAN-MAC-in-C library, adapted to run under the Arduino environm that works on my Adafruit feather m0 Lora node Dragino LPS8 Gateway. I guess you have to define the frequency in your code.